Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Baby Shower

I live in a house with 6 people including myself. The lady of the house is 4 to 5 months pregnant right now [if I'm not mistaken]. So I expect there's gonna be a baby shower anytime within the next 2 or 3 months. I love babies, and I can't wait to see one in this house! But what should I get her? I've been browsing the net looking for a special and meaningful gift, but I still can't find the "perfect" one. HELP!

PLAYSTATION®2 Gets Stunning New Look



Look how thin is the new PS2 compare to the current one!
It's approximately 230 mm (W) ×28 mm (H) ×152 mm (D) and about 900 grams in weight. And guess what??? It has the same price as the current PS2, $149.99. The release date is November 1st, 2004, but you can start take a look at it at your nearest electronic stores tomorrow, October 13th, well...that's what the guy at the Game Stop told me today.

Since my PS2 is messed up, I might buy the new one instead of trying to fix mine and end up spending the same amount of money =)