Saturday, October 16, 2004

Cool Movie

I watched Kill Bill 2 at Meta's place today. It's a little bit better than the 1st one, but I think on the 1st movie there are more fighting scenes. I enjoy both of them though. I love Tarantino's movies as much as I love Coppola's, they're brilliant!



Well...I better stop talking about this movie since Meta hasn't watched the entire movie yet =)

Girls' Night Out

Meta and I went to Pasadena today. Just to hang out basically and we haven't been there for a long time, well...I haven't. We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, nice restaurant with a spooky waitress. Our waitress has a long black braided hair, she wore black framed glasses, which makes her look even more spookier. The thing is somehow she managed to pop-up at our table without any notice, so Meta and I was like...dikagetin, so many times! That's how we came up with a nickname "Spooky" for her =P

The food we ordered was great. It's pasta with chicken breast and mushrooms with garlic, wine and parmesan cheese. But it's too creamy, so even though we shared it, we still can't finish it. Well...we didn't want to get full because we're getting a cheesecake too! Yummy...It was the Chocolate Silk and Satin Cheesecake, I like it. But again, too creamy, sweet, and fatty, so we didn't finish it *sigh* Now I'm feeling like a bite of that cheesecake.

Gue lagi naksir jeans from FCUK and Diesel. Baru coba2 aja sih tadi, belon sreg banget buat belinya. Kayaknya adaaaaa aja yang kurang, ternyata susah ya nyari the perfect jeans. I like the Diesel one better though. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh...gak boleh belanja2 nih sebenernya, hiks hiks =(



Anyway, I enjoy spending time with Meta today. We should do this more often, but maybe we should go to healthy food restaurant next time, hehehehehehe =P