Monday, October 18, 2004

Let It Rain

Oh how I love the smell of the air when it rains. Selain suasananya jadi romantis, buat gue waktu ujan itu cocok banget buat menyendiri and just enjoying the time for yourself. Gue ngerasa lebih banyak yang bisa gue kerjain di waktu ujan or pas udara lagi dingin, eg. masang2 poto baru di photo album gue yang ampir 6 bulan gak disentuh, dengerin lagu2 lama yang ngangenin pada sesuatu, or just simply reading a book.

The thing is I don't like hot weather, so when it's hot I don't like to be at home. That's why I haven't been able to spend my time doing those stuff.

Sample, Mean, Standard Deviation...Who Cares?

I can't really say that I like to work with numbers, I'm good in some area, like Algebra. But Statistics, I couldn't care less!

See, here's what I think about me learning Statistics. I'm majoring in International Business and also Marketing Management. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need to know those Statistics stuff and I don't think I will be using it in the real life. If I work in a company, and we need to do some research and surveys, I believe that we're not gonna do it ourselves. That's why there are people majoring in Statistics, so we can hire them to do the research and surveys, report to us, and we take the necessary actions based on the results. Let them do the hard work!

I hope I don't offend anyone who's majoring in that subject. This is just me talking after trying hard to study for my midterm exam.