Tuesday, February 19, 2008


My dad sent me that story today and I do believe that we should tell the people we care about how much we love them...every single day. We should never take anyone for granted because we usually don't know what we've got until it's gone. Although some people are so stubborn and it's so damn hard for them just to say, "I love you," or even just to hear it from other people.

Elo boleh bilang gue picisan, hari gini masih percaya cinta gitu lho. Tapi gue gak kebayang ada orang yang bisa hidup tanpa cinta. Tuh orang pasti jadi orang yang paling kesepian di dunia. Temen boleh banyak, tapi hatinya kosong. Karir boleh sukses, tapi rasanya pasti hambar. Kalo gue disuruh hidup tanpa cinta, gue mendingan mati aja deh.

So start saying these 3 little words to the people you love, "I LOVE YOU"